Click me for a PDF copy!
Full Sail University – Winter Park, FL July 2, 2010
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Animation
• Strong understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation
• Facial and Full Body Motion Capture experience
• Ability to create strong and dynamic poses
• Experienced working in a full production pipeline (from concept to final render)
• Knowledge and understanding in character rigging and modeling
• Comprehensive knowledge of MEL and Python scripting languages
• Proficient in Maya
• Rendering with Mental Ray
• Experience with video editing in both Final Cut Pro and Sony Vegas
• Proficient in use of Motion Builder
• Experience in Unity and Unreal 3 pipelines
Contract Animator – SuperGenius, Oregon City, OR May 2016 – July 2016
• Animated cinematics for an upcoming AAA game in the Skylanders franchise
Freelance Animator – Various Projects April 2015 – September 2015
• Stop Motion animation for a documentary; First Person animation for indie film
Animator – Microsoft (Team Dakota), Redmond, WA February 2015 – April 2015
• Animated emotes for Conker in Conker’s Big Reunion Pack for Project Spark
Animator – E-Line Media, Seattle, WA February 2014 – April 2014
• Animated multiple characters/creatures for Never Alone, a 3D Unity-based
• Animated multiple in-game cinematics
Animator – Airtight Games, Redmond, WA August 2013 – October 2013
• Animated cameras in MotionBuilder and Maya; Polished both facial and body
motion capture. Animated missing portions from scratch.
Animator – Camouflaj, Bellevue, WA June 2013 – August 2013
• Polished body motion capture in Maya and MotionBuilder; Animated a few in-
game animations from scratch.
Animator – E-Line Media, Seattle, WA April 2013 – May 2013
Animator -ArenaNet, Bellevue, WA October 2011- December 2012
• Responsible for a variety of creature and bipedal animation in Guild Wars 2
• Animated new creatures and bipeds for Shadow Of The Mad King(Halloween 2102) and Wintersday(Holiday 2012) events.